Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I got my hot dog.


Just to post an update....

I took my car in yesterday and am pleased to say that it now runs beautifully. Like it did when I first drove it off the lot. The catalytic converter seems to be fine. The very nice guy at the repair shop only charged me $89.00 for labor, and he didn't charge me the $89.00 for the diagnostic they ran on Saturday, which brought the total cost down to around $520 - instead of the $800 something. PLUS he gave me 25% off the cost of an oil change (which they only charge 20 bucks for anyhow) the next time I need one.

Sams Club is still retarded. I will never again order online from them. I don't think I blogged about that... but I don't feel like wasting my time. Long story short - I cancelled my order, they shipped it anyways and billed me. I cancelled the delivery and they sent it anyways. I called for a refund and I have to wait 24 to 72 hours for someone to supposedly call me back to begin the process of getting over $700 back for an item I never recieved that I had cancelled before it even shipped. Needless to say, I am even more happy that I don't shop at walmart because I hate the idea of profitting those morons who don't know how to handle a phone call.

I miss my husband. I have never missed anyone like I miss him. As close as we were before he left, it would be hard to imagine, but this entire experience has brought us so much closer. He amazingly passed his PT test 3 weeks ahead of schedule - and over minimal requirements! I am so proud of him. He works so hard and really puts forth the individual effort to succeed at whatever he sets his mind to. We are going to try and arrange it so that he can come home. I really need him here with us.

Yesterday after work I went to the grocery store to get milk, eggs, etc for Aidynn. I found Milk Chocolate Dove Ice Cream Bars with Almonds and I got hot dogs that I plan on eating tonight for dinner along with some artichokes and mayo. (Leave me alone I am pregnant.)

This makes me happy.

I still miss my husband though.

0 comments: on "I got my hot dog."