In my last blog, I wrote about not having enough time. I came to the realization that where I had thought I needed that time was in actuality completely backwards, but that the desire to have it was still very real.
Today, I was laid off of work.
I have been so involved in the business that knew it was coming, I just didn't believe it would be so abruptly, or so soon, and definitely not during the holidays.
I have all the time in the world now.... unfortunately I have two baby girls that needed me to be at work just as much as they needed me home to provide for them.
This is a sad time for me. I'm looking for the blessings... and trying to envision the possibilities of finding a phoenix in all this ash, but it is difficult to do.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments: on "Be careful what you wish for...."
Post a Comment