How hard is it to relay information if AT ANY TIME you use your mastercard?
No really, I would like an answer to this question.
My husband doesn't seem to know how to do it. He seems to be incapable of saying "I spent X amount of dollars with my card" within 24 hours of having done so.
In the last month he has cost this family $132.00 in overdraft charges. ONLY on the OD charges.
I am fucking livid. Can you tell?
$132.00! We have had to put over $1400.00 into the car this month. We have our daughters 1st birthday party this month. Money, needless to say, is tighter than usual. Paying bills tomorrow I HAD $200 for my daughters 1st year pictures. NOW I will only have $107 - not nearly enough for the appointment that I have already paid for - so now I get to juggle something around with bills and make it work AS USUAL!
The bonus side of this? I can't call him and yell at him because they took his phone last night.
Once again, I am all on my own dealing with everything.
Well this is one thing I REFUSE to fucking deal with anymore. I told him that should he bounce one more thing I would cancel his card - and I just did.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments: on "You have GOT to be fucking kidding me."
Post a Comment