Friday, February 15, 2008

Steven's Family Update


Aidynn woke up from her nap 10 minutes ago and when I went in to get her from her crib she was blowing raspberries at her dolly. Too cute! So, to capture it for Daddy, I grabbed the camcorder.

As soon as she saw it her face lit up with smiles and she grabbed at it. When I backed up -

SHE CRAWLED TO IT!

She has been moving for a while now; scooting and shuffling. This time she got the knees going! I can hardly believe it. She is growing up so fast.... where did my little baby girl go!?

I can't wait for Duane to see the video. Speaking of...

I got a letter from him today. He is doing well. He misses Aidynn and I like hell though. (I am sure you can imagine.) He got my letter about his grandmother and has made his peace with it and hopes that she is content.

He promised me that he won't miss the birth of our second baby. He is so excited about this baby and is sad he is not here with me - "
I look forward to learning what our baby is. I think I am leaning towards a little boy, but you know me, I'm happy just to make beautiful babies with you." How sweet is that!? Sweet enough to make a pregnant woman cry anyhow.

Being away from each other is indescribably hard. Everyday I feel like there is something missing. The letters he sends though - are beautiful. Not a day goes by that he doesn't let me know how much I mean to him. In that aspect, it's almost as if he is here with me.

I found out today when Duane's graduation is! April 3 is family day and April 4 is his ceremony! I will be 19 weeks pregnant that weekend so I should be able to schedule an ultrasound right before I fly to see him to find out the sex of the baby! What a graduation present huh!? I am so freaking excited.

Today has just been a day that wore me out! So much to take in. It's been like a downpour of positive events.

Can't complain about that!

0 comments: on "Steven's Family Update"