Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Love of my Life


What is your favorite thing about your partner?
He completely understands me, and we really know each other.

What is your least favorite thing about your partner?
He isn't very open with his emotions.

If you could change one thing about your relationship, what would it be?
I wouldn't change anything.

Are you happy in your relationship?
Honestly I am happier than I have ever been in my life.


How long have you been together?
Officially 1 year on May 27.

Favorites...

What is your favorite physical feature about your partner?
His eyes... or smile.... he has a really nice butt... or his body... mmm... pretty much everything about him I am attracted to.

What is your favorite personality feature about your partner?
His amazing motivation to do things... and keep things clean and in a certain order.

What is your favorite place to be with your partner?
Cuddling in bed on a Saturday morning is nice.

What is your favorite memory with your partner (or, one of them)?
My favorite is personal - a close second was just this morning. He said he didn't want to think of where he would be now if I hadn't come into his life.

What is your favorite inside joke with your partner?
Your mom.

Which gift from your partner is your favorite?
Our daughter.

Which nickname is your favorite from your partner?
"Baby" - I don't know why. It's simple, but I like it most.

Facts About Your Partner

Birthday? January 13
Birthplace? California
Pets? He adopted all of mine... Chase, Spook, Joey, and we adopted Jack and Ginger.
Parents Names? Mark and Psycho
Siblings? Leia
Favorite food? Hmm... I don't think he has just one. He has been very healthy recently. I know he likes Taco Bell, but his tastes are changing for the better.
Favorite color? Black and Red
Favorite song? He doesn't have just one. I think he may be in love with Opeth. I'm ok with that.
Favorite animal? I had to ask him - I thought large cat and I was right. Any of them but a Lion.
Favorite TV show? Recently he became very fond of Stargate SG-1 for some reason... but I don't know if it would be his favorite.
Dream Car? Ummm... something fast and expensive that would get him a lot of attention OR something large and luxurious that would get him a lot of attention.
Favorite sports team? He doesn't watch sports.... I like them more than he does.
Favorite movie? He has a few Anchorman, Office Space, etc...
Pants size? 38 and shrinking.
Shirt size? XL
Shoe size? 11ish - depending on the shoe.
Height? 6'1"
Weight? Gradually falling over the last few months

Our Firsts
Movie? Dodgeball
Kiss? 3/7/06
Date? 3/7/06
Fight? Beginning of May '06, we had a few kinks to work out.
Dance? We don't dance.

Moments

When was one moment when they surprised you with something cute?
When he kisses my belly and talks to the baby - it surprises me each time for some reason. I like it.

What was one moment when you knew that they truly cared about you?
When he sacrificed everything he had to stay with me.. one moment among many.

What was one moment when you realized how much you cared for them?
There was no one moment. Everyday I wake up and I love him more and more.

What was one moment when you realized that you'd be together forever?
When we went through some really rough times after I first moved down here, and he never left my side.

What was one moment when you knew they were the one?
I was finally happy with my life and everything in it, and I didn't think I could be happier - then he showed me what love was. I've never seen him happier either. We really are soul mates.

0 comments: on "The Love of my Life"