So, as some of you may have noticed, my blog has been growing tremendously over the last few days. The reason for this? I am condensing the last 5 years of my blogging life into 1 all around blog. (Which is also the reason for the title change as these blogs begin right before my "Mommy Life' began) So, 5 blogs become 1. Why so many? Well, I had a blog for family, a blog for friends, a blog for myspace, a blog for my babies, and a blog just for me. I had some issues with Duane's crazy ex-wife stalking me online for most of those years (and she still does believe it or not!) but I'm long past the point of caring. : )
So, don't feel you have to comment on 300+ blogs. They're old news, everything from the beginning of my relationship with my husband, to Aidynn's pregnancy, Kindle's pregnancy, Duane's Army issues, etc... - and just there for my own satisfaction of having all my memories in one place.
2 comments: on "5 Year Culmination"
this is adorable!
and she stiiiiiiiiiiiiillll hasn't given up? Geez.
I'm glad your on here. I heart you!
What can I say? Afterall, I am THAT fabulous! =P ::BIG HUGS::
Post a Comment