
Aren't these beautiful?? My wonderful friend Teri brought them to me last night when she came to visit. She also brought along a homemade lasagna, caesar salad, watermelon and grapes, yummy gooey brownies, and a tasty bottle of merlot. (I only had half a glass - doc ok'ed it!)
She definitely spoiled me!
She is such a great person and has such a good heart. I'll have to think of something to get her to say thank you.
My friend Jonnalyn is coming to visit us tonight too. She is flying into Sac from Denver (she was there on a business trip), and is going to come by and meet Aidynn. I'm excited, I can't wait to see her.
(Update: Jonnalyn's flight was delayed so she wasn't able to make the visit this time - but is planning a drive next weekend with her, JJ, and Kelsey! Even better!
)I miss my friends from Redding so much sometimes. It's almost enough to make me want to move back... almost... maybe.




0 comments: on "I LOVE MY FRIENDS!"
Post a Comment